This vehicle was donated to the Museum several years ago. While the MSP did have Ford cruisers in the early 1930's, this particular Model A was never used as a police cruiser.
It was decided to paint it in the signature French and Electric Blue as a tribute to the men and woman who serve and protect the people of the Commonwealth. As such, it is not historically correct, as the MSP fleet did not adopt the two-tone blue until 1939. This car, had it actually been in MSP service, would have been painted in Ford Factory Black. It currently resides in the lobby of General Headquarters in Framingham.